- ADA Accessible
- Baseball / Softball Diamond
- Basketball Courts
- Ice Skating Rink (Seasonal)
- Paved Trail
- Pickleball Courts
- Picnic Tables
- Tennis Courts
- Water Fountain
Approximately 6 acres of parkland located at the eastern end of Bay Village on Clague Road.
Reese Park was named in honor of Henry P. Reese, a City Councilman from 1968 to 1969 and Mayor of Bay Village from 1970 to 1977. The name was made official by City Council Resolution 93-81 in October, 1981. It was formerly known as Clague Road Park.
- Baseball Field (Rain Out Phone Number: 440-899-3439)
- Outdoor Ice Skating Pond (Weather Permitting)
- Pets permitted but must be on leash and under owner's control.
- Pickleball Courts (Lighted)
- Playground (ADA Fully Accessible)
- Tennis Court (Lighted)