Cahoon Memorial Park - West
- ADA Accessible
- Football Field
- Paved Trail
- Picnic Tables
- Soccer Field
This wide, open-field, park space located between Cahoon Road and the Metroparks and between Wolf Road and Lake Erie is frequented for passive recreation and used seasonally for soccer programs and large scale events. Many know it as home to the annual Independence Day fireworks and Bay Days Carnival. The historic Community House and Rose Hill Museum, Gazebo, Memorial Rose Garden, and Skate and Bike Park are all located in this section of the beautiful Cahoon Memorial Park.
Cahoon Memorial Park was donated by Ida Marie Cahoon "for the citizens, people and Village of Bay" to be used forever as a park.
- Bay Village Community House
- Exercise Trail, 1/2 Mile, Overlooking the Cleveland Skyline and Lake Erie (North Side of Lake Road)
- Memorial Rose Garden
- Outdoor Ice Skating Rink (Weather Permitting)
- Pets permitted but must be on leash and under owner's control.
- Rose Hill Museum and Osborn House
- Skate & Bike Park
- Sledding Hill (Winter Months Only)
- Soccer Fields