Bay Village is proud to announce we are continuing participation in the Heritage Home Program for the 2021 calendar year. The Heritage Home Program is a specialized house maintenance and rehab program for owners of homes that are 50 years old or older. The program is administered by the Cleveland Restoration Society (CRS). For more information please call 216-426-3116, look online at the Heritage Home Program website, or join us for an information session about the program on Thursday, June 24th at 6:00 pm in City Council chambers at Bay Village City Hall.
Heritage Home Program loans can be for interior as well as exterior repairs, maintenance, additions and modernization projects. Kitchens and bath remodels are two popular uses of Heritage Home Program loans.
If your house in Bay Village is at least 50 years old, you have access to:
Free Technical Assistance:
- A site visit conducted by Heritage Home Program staff to help advise on maintenance or improvement projects
- Assistance finding contractors for projects
- Help reviewing estimates from contractors
- Color consultations for exterior painting
- Low-Interest Financing to Cover Project Costs
- Low fixed-rate equity loans
- Most projects qualify, both interior and exterior
The free technical assistance and advice offered by the Heritage Home Program is completely impartial and independent. CRS does not have any products or services that it sells to the homeowners and does not charge the homeowner for the advice.