The Bay Village Senior Center offers a variety of daily activities for seniors, as well as many special events and fundraisers throughout the year. The center runs on a very lean staff, so volunteers are needed and appreciated!
Senior Center volunteer opportunities include:
- Special Events - Soup cook off, rummage sale, large luncheons, etc.
- Gardeners - Back patio behind the senior center
- Plant Care - Watering plants inside the senior center
- Sharing Hobbies, Talents and Guest Speaking - To add to our monthly programming
- BV60+ Activities Committee - Help plan and organize activities for our more active senior center group
To become a senior center volunteer, please complete the Volunteer Application Form.
For more information, contact Connie Lupica at 440-899-3442, or email@example.com.