- Service Department
- Trash & Recycling
- Bulk Pickup & Dropoff
Bulk Pickup & Dropoff
Beginning on January 17, 2023, Republic Services will provide weekly bulk collection services on the regular service day. Bulk items should be limited to eight (8) items on the weekly collection day.
In addition, Republic Services will collect yard waste materials along with the bulk items on a weekly basis throughout the year.
Republic Services Mailer (PDF)
Bulk pickup day is the same as the regular collection day: Tuesday after the first Monday of the month, except when a holiday falls on or before your regular bulk pickup day. Then your bulk pickup day will be on Wednesday. See the Refuse Collection Schedule linked at the left for specific dates.
Items below will be picked up on bulk pickup days only:
- 32-Gallon cans or plastic bags of trash or yard waste
- Appliances that don't use Freon
- Carpeting, tied and rolled into 4-foot lengths
- Household furniture
- Swing sets, televisions, etc.
- Washers and dryers
- Mattresses must be wrapped in plastic
Contact the Service Department at 440-871-1221 to schedule a pickup for:
- Refrigerators and freezers
- Window air conditioning units and dehumidifiers
- Any appliance containing Freon
Note: Contractors are responsible for removal of construction debris.
From April through September, the same items that can be put out for bulk pickup can be brought to the Service Garage at 31300 Naigle Road on the last Friday of the month between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- No drop off is permitted after hours.
- Check in at Service Dept. office prior to leaving your items.
- This is self-serve and items must be off-loaded by the person dropping items off.
- This service is for Bay Village residents only.
Note that this is available on the same days as household hazardous waste and computer dropoff, but only from April through September.
Pick Up Availability
To check availability for a one-time pickup of an appliance, contact the Service Department at 440-871-1221 during normal hours of operation.