717201872636

Community House

Located on the West side of Cahoon Memorial Park on Cahoon Road, the Community House was originally the Cahoon Family barn, built in 1882 and converted to the Community House in the 1930's. The building is now home to the Bay Recreation Department. No alcohol is allowed in the building or park.

Community House

Physical Address:

303 Cahoon Road

Bay Village, OH 44140

Rental Information:

Community House is no longer available for rental